Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Special Homemade Valentine’s Day Cards tips



While many people wish their beloved while using web, there are several takers for the traditional paper cards! You are able to surely buy handmade cards to wish the one you love but it is going to be far better should you design the credit card personally making use of your creative skills.Crafting can often be a little daunting when little hands are participating. Things could possibly get messy quickly. Don’t allow that to scare you though, because its not all craft needs to end in chaos. Little kids like to craft and Valentine’s Day is a superb chance for these to make cute and straightforward cards for family or friends. I’m really into Valentine’s Making cards this year and thus here is another simple, simple and fast homemade Valentine’s card for anyoneto make. It doesn’t matter if you're a beginner card maker or even more advanced, this card really pops to appear professional yet created using lots of love and heart!

I wanted to create a quick and easy homemade Valentines Day gift and card that my daughter could hand out to her class. I know I could buy simple ones and add some candy and be done with it, but as soon as I saw these cute Valentines Day themed pencils and super cute pencil toppers at Michaels the other night, inspiration came to me. I love a good play on words, and of course, I wanted to tie in the pencil theme with a Happy Valentines message.

Thumbprint Valentines

There are a thousand possible variations on this cute idea from Simply Kierste. Let your kiddo choose different paper colors and patterns, and they'll definitely love making their thumbprints and giving them cute faces.

Have a Ball Valentines

Not every Valentine has to include candy, right? This clever idea from Dandee Designs includes a fun toy that the little ones can play with even after the sugar high has subsided. Plus, they're just as economical as store-bought cards if you can score some cheap bouncy balls at your local dollar store.
Friendship Bracelet Valentines

Admittedly, these cards look pretty impressive, but they shouldn't take too much work. If your little one knows how to braid, put them to work on the bracelets while you print out the handy card template from Dandee Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment